Framework for Financed Emissions Accounting
Finance Denmark have developed a quantitative CO2 model to be used by Danish banks, mortgage lenders and investment funds to determine the carbon footprint of activities they finance. The model consists of a set of fundamental principles and specific methodology for 10 asset classes.READ MORE
- Danish financial sector has launched its second sustainability report 19-05-2022 The Danish financial sector’s financing of green activities reached DKK 548 billion in 2021. DKK 5 billion of which came from the financing of zero- and low-emissions cars. Advisers increa..
- Final recommendation on the reformation of CITA 30-03-2022
- Public Consultation on the reformation of CITA 03-03-2022
- Danish financial sector has launched its first sustainability report 16-06-2021 The financial sector in Denmark has taken a lot of important green steps in 2020. This is the main conclusion in the sector’s recently published first sustainability report. Many financial..
- Action plan for the financial sector’s climate partnership 17-07-2020
- Most Danish household’s finances are resilient to long-term unemployment during the corona crisis 13-05-2020