Framework for Financed Emissions Accounting
Finance Denmark have developed a quantitative CO2 model to be used by Danish banks, mortgage lenders and investment funds to determine the carbon footprint of activities they finance. The model consists of a set of fundamental principles and specific methodology for 10 asset classes.Read more
- Danish financial sector has launched its third sustainability report 24-08-2023 The Danish financial sector’s financing of green activities reached DKK 691 billion in 2022. DKK 9 billion of which came from the financing of zero- and low-emissions cars. Nine out of ten..
- Public Consultation regarding a recommendation for a fallback rate for CIBOR 31-03-2023
- Finance Denmark and the UN Global Compact Network Denmark will facilitate more knowledge sharing on biodiversity among Nordic banks and companies 30-03-2023 Banks, asset managers and companies need to learn more about how biodiversity considerations can be integrated into their business. That is why Finance Denmark is now launching a Nordic co..
- Danish financial sector has launched its second sustainability report 19-05-2022 The Danish financial sector’s financing of green activities reached DKK 548 billion in 2021. DKK 5 billion of which came from the financing of zero- and low-emissions cars. Advisers increa..
- Final recommendation on the reformation of CITA 30-03-2022
- Public Consultation on the reformation of CITA 03-03-2022